Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 22, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 15
Not Acting Her Age
Clockstoppers' Paula Garces Finds Her Moment Right on Time
Not that she's complaining: Looking young has long paid her rent. In 14 years of acting, from TV ads for Burger King to a two-year gig on CBS's Guiding Light, Garces has never played anyone over 18. "I'm happy I can live out my young years onscreen," she says. "I missed out on a lot." Being a single parent (she split from Skye's dad in '98) was "extremely difficult," Garces adds, even with the help of her mom, Victoria, and half sister Vanessa, 24. As a result, "she seems like she doesn't belong in show business," says costar French Stewart. "I mean that in the nicest way." One place she does belong: with her husband of four months, deli owner Antonio Hernandez, 36. When not playing with Skye, now 9, and the family Yorkie, Luca, at home in Queens, N.Y., Garces works at his restaurant. "She likes to make juices," says Hernandez. Says his wife: "I just love hanging with Tony."
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!