Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 22, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 15
Not Acting Her Age
Clockstoppers' Paula Garces Finds Her Moment Right on Time
Not that she's complaining: Looking young has long paid her rent. In 14 years of acting, from TV ads for Burger King to a two-year gig on CBS's Guiding Light, Garces has never played anyone over 18. "I'm happy I can live out my young years onscreen," she says. "I missed out on a lot." Being a single parent (she split from Skye's dad in '98) was "extremely difficult," Garces adds, even with the help of her mom, Victoria, and half sister Vanessa, 24. As a result, "she seems like she doesn't belong in show business," says costar French Stewart. "I mean that in the nicest way." One place she does belong: with her husband of four months, deli owner Antonio Hernandez, 36. When not playing with Skye, now 9, and the family Yorkie, Luca, at home in Queens, N.Y., Garces works at his restaurant. "She likes to make juices," says Hernandez. Says his wife: "I just love hanging with Tony."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!