Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 29, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 16
Golf's Genius Won Yet Another Masters, but for Once All Eyes Were on Someone Else—His New Girlfriend, Elin
Woods, 26, split from his previous girlfriend of two years, law student Joanna Jagoda, 24, early last year. At the British Open in July, Swedish golf pro Jesper Parnevik introduced his pal Woods to Nordegren, then working as a nanny to Parnevik's four children in Jupiter, Fla. A nifty twosome quickly developed. "Their chemistry is perfect," Parnevik told the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet. "They have been in love with each other for a while."
Raised in Vaxholm, a coastal town outside Stockholm—her mother, Barbro, is a political adviser and her father, Thomas, is a Swedish radio show host—Nordegren plans to study psychology but for now has quit her job to travel with Woods. At the Masters, Nordegren—who has a twin sister, Josefin—shadowed Tiger with his mother, Kultida, dressed in red and black on Sunday to match his traditional final-round outfit.
True to form, the ultraprivate Woods has been tight-lipped about his Swede-heart, admitting, when pressed by reporters at the Masters, only that "I'm happy." As understatements go, that sounds a lot like saying Tiger's golf game is "okay."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!