Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Penélope Cruz Once Styled Salma Hayek's Hair in the Dark
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- NBA Star Bryce Dejean-Jones Shot Dead in Dallas After Reportedly Entering the Wrong Apartment
- Amanda de Cadenet Sends Messages of Support for Friend Amber Heard After the Actress Claims Husband Johnny Depp Abused Her
- All-Star Memorial Day Recipes from Your Favorite Celebrity Chefs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 29, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 16
Golf's Genius Won Yet Another Masters, but for Once All Eyes Were on Someone Else—His New Girlfriend, Elin
Woods, 26, split from his previous girlfriend of two years, law student Joanna Jagoda, 24, early last year. At the British Open in July, Swedish golf pro Jesper Parnevik introduced his pal Woods to Nordegren, then working as a nanny to Parnevik's four children in Jupiter, Fla. A nifty twosome quickly developed. "Their chemistry is perfect," Parnevik told the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet. "They have been in love with each other for a while."
Raised in Vaxholm, a coastal town outside Stockholm—her mother, Barbro, is a political adviser and her father, Thomas, is a Swedish radio show host—Nordegren plans to study psychology but for now has quit her job to travel with Woods. At the Masters, Nordegren—who has a twin sister, Josefin—shadowed Tiger with his mother, Kultida, dressed in red and black on Sunday to match his traditional final-round outfit.
True to form, the ultraprivate Woods has been tight-lipped about his Swede-heart, admitting, when pressed by reporters at the Masters, only that "I'm happy." As understatements go, that sounds a lot like saying Tiger's golf game is "okay."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!