Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
- VIDEO: Eagles of Death Metal Recall Horror of Paris Terror Attacks: We 'Immediately Knew Something Was Wrong'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 17
Called to Rome
Summoned by Pope John Paul II, 12 American Cardinals Confront a Crisis in the Catholic Church
At the start of this extraordinary summit—unprecedented in modern times—the 81-year-old Pontiff himself set a tone of high gravity, reading from a statement that called the abuses both "a crime" and "an appalling sin in the eyes of God." There will be no written transcript of the sessions, official or otherwise. But Los Angeles's Cardinal Roger Mahony, for one, urged his fellow clerics to become true leaders. "We all have a great responsibility in seeing this crisis resolved," he said. "We have to make sure that our children...are safe in church."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!