Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Jet Off for Romantic Honeymoon – Find Out Where!
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie are Glowing Parents-to-Be at Gotham Independent Film Awards
- Alex Pettyfer Finally Breaks Down His Beef with Channing Tatum: He 'Does Not Like Me'
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Dishes on Joe Manganiello's Magic Mike XXL-Inspired Wedding Dance to Wife Sofia Vergara
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 17
Adam at Ease
Out of Uniform and on the Rise, High Crimes Costar Adam Scott Enjoys the Small Pleasures of Civilian Life
And working on his cool act. Never mind that Scott, who plays a Marine Corps lawyer in the thriller High Crimes, has for eight years earned his living onscreen—including a two-year run on Party of Five and guest spots on ER and HBO's Six Feet Under. "On the first day of rehearsal with Morgan Freeman and Ashley Judd, I thought, 'What am I doing here?' " he says. "It was like spending four months with royalty."
That "boyish innocence" won over the Crimes cast and crew, says producer Janet Yang, who adds that at the end of the shoot, "he went around giving us gifts." Used to working his charm, Scott devoted much of his energy at Harbor High School in Santa Cruz, Calif., to student theater—and explaining to his parents, Dougald, 60, a biology professor at a local junior college, and Anne, 58, a special-ed instructor at Harbor High, why he could barely keep a 2.0 GPA. "I was busy with the plays," says the youngest of the three Scott kids. "And chasing girls." A practice, Scott insists—not too believably—he has put on hold: "I'm road weary." A hint to anyone hoping to recharge him: Tuesday mornings, alternative rock section. Beat the crowds.
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!