Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 13, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 18
Will Yun Lee
He learned tae kwon do from his father, Soo Woong, a former competitor in Seoul. And although Will Yun Lee's martial arts training comes in handy during his high-kicking scenes on TNT's action drama Witchblade (he plays a beyond-the-grave mentor), it also keeps him in top-notch shape. "It gives you the kind of body a dancer has," says Lee, 27, "very streamlined but very powerful." Equally impressive, says Witchblade star Yancy Butler, is Lee's "magnetic quality." When she met the Virginia-born actor at his audition in 1999, "I was totally floored by how good-looking he was." The unmarried Lee, who will play a villain in this fall's Bond flick Die Another Day, isn't much concerned with improving upon those looks. "I don't use any creams, I get free haircuts on the set, and nr mom is always after me to stay out of thrift shops," says the 5'9" Lee, who lives in L.A. "I'll tell him to go buy new clothes," says Jing Ja, 60, "arid all he'll say is, 'Mom, that's my style. A good, heart counts more than new clothes.' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!