Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- Soleil Moon Frye: Mila and Ashton's Daughter Is 'Absolutely Beautiful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 03, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 21
Sea, Sand, Celebs, Hype, Hors D'oeuvres and Lots of Haute Stuff: If This Is Spring, It Must Be the Cannes Film Festival
Except perhaps Sir Elton John. "I'm 55; I can do without it," he said as he ducked out after a lobster-and-lamb film-awards dinner for 400 thrown by Chopard jewelers on May 17. A newly 50 Pierce Brosnan, on the other hand, arrived in high Bond style, clad in a Savile Row suit aboard a speedboat with wife Keely. "It's really all about watching people be outrageous," he observed. "It's entertainment."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!