Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cuban Catwalk! Chanel Hosts First-Ever Fashion Show in Cuba
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Britney Spears Shows off 'Favorite' New Swimsuit as She Showcases Slender Physique in Instagram Snaps
- Will Smith Recalls Baby Making Moments in Sweet Tribute to Wife Jada – and His Kids Listen in Too!
- Donald Trump Named Presumptive GOP Nominee As Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 03, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 21
Quiet on the Set
After Six Seasons, Rosie O'Donnell Calls It a Show. Roll the Highlight Film!
JOHN F. KENNEDY JR., February 1997
"I was really sick...but I did not want to cancel the show," said O'Donnell. "I had a trash bucket under the desk and I would throw up during the commercial."
After a survey by Scope mouthwash named her one of America's least kissable celebs, Rosie got rival Listerine to pony up $1,000 to charity for every on-air buss she caught.
TOM SELLECK, May 1999
On the show to plug a movie, Magnum wound up defending his role as spokesman for the National Rifle Association.
Her crush on the actor survived both the breakup of his marriage and her coming out. "He's overtly kind, and I think he's a special human being," she says.
OSMOND, July 1996
In an earlier appearance, he made a joke about Rosie's weight. To atone, Donny donned doggie drag and sang Puppy Love.
ATTACK OF THE CLONES
For this look-a-like show in her first season, the dress code was all Rosie, all the time. But making the audience that day wasn't too hard. "I think it was anyone who was, you know, over a size 12 with dark hair, you pretty much got into that show," says O'Donnell.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!