Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Terra Jolé and Joe Gnoffo's Country Chic Wedding (PHOTOS)
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- WikiLeaks' Chelsea Manning Insists She's Not 'A Radical' In Rare Interview From Prison
- TV Judge Joe Brown Completes 5-Day Jail Sentence for Contempt of Court: 'I Would Do It Again'
- One More Selfie, Please! Kourtney Kardashian Snaps Photo with Mom Kris Jenner's Boyfriend Corey Gamble
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 03, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 21
Quiet on the Set
After Six Seasons, Rosie O'Donnell Calls It a Show. Roll the Highlight Film!
JOHN F. KENNEDY JR., February 1997
"I was really sick...but I did not want to cancel the show," said O'Donnell. "I had a trash bucket under the desk and I would throw up during the commercial."
After a survey by Scope mouthwash named her one of America's least kissable celebs, Rosie got rival Listerine to pony up $1,000 to charity for every on-air buss she caught.
TOM SELLECK, May 1999
On the show to plug a movie, Magnum wound up defending his role as spokesman for the National Rifle Association.
Her crush on the actor survived both the breakup of his marriage and her coming out. "He's overtly kind, and I think he's a special human being," she says.
OSMOND, July 1996
In an earlier appearance, he made a joke about Rosie's weight. To atone, Donny donned doggie drag and sang Puppy Love.
ATTACK OF THE CLONES
For this look-a-like show in her first season, the dress code was all Rosie, all the time. But making the audience that day wasn't too hard. "I think it was anyone who was, you know, over a size 12 with dark hair, you pretty much got into that show," says O'Donnell.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!