Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
- It's a Girl for Owain Yeoman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 17, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 23
At the MTV Movie Awards, Stars and Presenters Tone Down the Glam and Bump Up the Fun
Unless you're an Osbourne. Rocker and MTV-reality-show star Ozzy was in Europe touring with Ozzfest, but his missus, Sharon, showed up with son Jack, 16, and daughter Kelly, 17, whose first live performance (she sang Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach") was all her mother could think of. Almost. "I want to kiss Ben Affleck. Get him out here," Sharon squealed as she searched the Shrine for the Sum of All Fears hunk. "Where is he?" A guess: busy chasing after his own favorite buss buddies—like Beckinsale. Before the show started, he snuck up behind his Pearl Harbor costar and startled her with a smooch on the back of her neck. "People let loose here," notes MTV fashion correspondent Molly Sims of the free-for-all fete. "It's a crazy time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!