Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stacey Dash Criticizes Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech and Calls Him 'the Perfect Example of a Hollywood Plantation Slave'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- How Roald Dahl's Granddaughter Sophie Helped Inspire The BFG – and More Secrets Behind the Children's Classic
- Watch YouTube Superstars Come Together to Stop Online Trolls and Support #HackHarassment
- Is Dwayne Johnson's Character in Disney's Moana Too Fat? Polynesian Demigod Sparks Online Debate
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 17, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 23
What's Up, Doc?
Off-Camera, Scrubs Medico Donald Faison Indulges His Inner Child, Even as His Wife Nudges Him into Maturity
One who has had to grow up in recent years. After a role in the 1995 hit film Clueless and the subsequent TV spinoff, "I spent money on stupid things," Faison, 27, says. "A motorcycle, a big-screen TV." Soon, "I was broke." Along came Lisa Askey, then a nursing student, whom he began dating in 1997 and wed last year. "I was lazy and she straightened me out," says Faison, who went on to hire a business manager to help him pay his debts.
Faison can trace his showbiz aspirations to his parents, who worked as actors at Harlem's National Black Theatre. Shirley, 48 and a talent agent, and Donald, 51, a building manager, split in 1992, when the oldest of their three sons graduated from Manhattan's Professional Children's School. After his Clueless stints, Faison landed a part on Felicity in 1999 before bubbling up on Scrubs.
For Faison, downtime is playtime with twins Kaya and Dade, 3, and son Kobe, 8 months (son Sean, 5, from a previous relationship, lives in Brooklyn). "It's awesome," says Faison, "to hear them scream, 'Daddy!' when I open the door."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!