Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 17, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 23
A Stella Is Born
Baby Baritone Josh Groban Adds Italian Dressing to the Music Charts with a New Classical-Pop Album
It's not like Mom (Lindy, 59, an artist) and Dad (Jack, 56, a corporate recruiter) walked around trilling arias either. "I'd come home from a [seventh-grade] show," says Groban, 21, "and go, 'Mom, check this out, Laaaa.' She would be like, 'That's great. Go to your room.'" Soon he was treading the boards—and cleaning them—in high school plays: "I was Broom Sweep No. 3 in Sweeney Todd" Last year Ally McBeal producer David E. Kelley heard Groban at an L.A. charity gig and cast him as Ally's date. "All of a sudden," says Groban, who isn't seeing anyone in real life, "I had, like, this whole part in the season finale!"
The deal for his CD soon followed. "He is not unlike the male Celine Dion," says Foster. Except maybe for what's in their CD players. "He knows the songs from Motorhead, Radiohead and Portishead," says Foster. "All the heads."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!