Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: This Woman Claims She Blinded Herself with Drain Cleaner to Fulfill Her Life-Long Dream of Being Disabled
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- 12 Celeb Couples Who've Had the Most Fun Double Dates Ever
- Claire Danes Reveals the Homeland Spoiler the Cast Has Been Cracking Jokes About
- Oregon Shooting Victim Who Survived After Not Responding to Gunman's Orders Is on the Slow Road to Recovery: 'Her Sense of Security Is Shattered'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 17, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 23
Pops Is Tops
"We go fishing together every winter in Alaska," says Stiller (at age 5), who savors advice from his actor dad, Jerry. For instance? "Take saw palmetto," Ben, 36, recites, "and you will never have prostate trouble."
"He's a great manager but a greater dad," the Destiny's Child diva (dressing up for a beauty pageant in 1989, at 8) says of Mathew. "What a sacrifice he's made for our family to make all our dreams come true."
Now 40, the actress remembers UCLA administrator Bill (with her at 4) "at every single track meet, cheering me on."
GEORGE W. BUSH
"My dad has given me the greatest gift a son can receive—unconditional love," says the younger President Bush (at age 10 months atop his pop, then a 22-year-old Yale University student, in New Haven, Conn., in 1947). "And for that I'm forever grateful."
John Huston (ca. 1960) directed his daughter, now 50, to an Oscar in 1985's Prizzi's Honor. He was always "the tallest man in the room with the deepest voice," the actress told the Chicago Sun-Times. "He also had the most charm."
"His levelheaded approach to life set a great example," says the soccer champ (at 4 in '76) of Air Force officer Bill.
"If I had to play my final round," the lord of the links (getting a lesson from Earl at age 13 in 1989) told USA Today two years ago, "I would play with my dad."
"It's a joy," the actor, 57, says of his adult bond with dad Kirk (here ca. 1955), who was often working. Now they spend more time together. Says Michael: "We have fun."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!