Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 24
Celebs Swarm L.A.'s Pediatric AIDS Fund-Raising Fair, the Only Event That Boasts Tom Cruise and Rubber Duckies
After all, why sit still when you could test your surgical skills against Lisa Kudrow's in a life-size version of Operation or clobber pop-up alligators with Everybody Loves Raymond's Patricia Heaton? "Because I'm whacking my husband every week on the show, they figured I'd be good at it," said Heaton, one of dozens of celebrity volunteers at the annual fund-raiser, which raked in $2 million. Kathy Griffin oversaw the Rubber Ducky Dash. "It was brutally competitive," she reported. "Forest Whitaker hit me with a duck." Meanwhile, Jennifer Connelly regaled son Kai, 4, and other kids with Seuss's The Lorax. "It's his favorite," said her beau, A Beautiful Mind's Paul Bettany. "I've heard Jennifer read it about five times." By Cruise's count, that leaves 999, 995 times to go.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!