Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bad Girls and Boys: 8 Stars Who Were Their School's Rebels Without a Cause
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Happy Star Wars Day: How May the 4th Came to Be – Including Its Surprising Connection to Margaret Thatcher!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Opens Up About Her Twitter Feud with Kim Kardashian West: 'I Pride Myself on Having Opinions'
- Kardashians Take Cuba! The Family (with Their Keeping Up Crew in Tow) Heads off for a Tropical Vacation
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 24
Celebs Swarm L.A.'s Pediatric AIDS Fund-Raising Fair, the Only Event That Boasts Tom Cruise and Rubber Duckies
After all, why sit still when you could test your surgical skills against Lisa Kudrow's in a life-size version of Operation or clobber pop-up alligators with Everybody Loves Raymond's Patricia Heaton? "Because I'm whacking my husband every week on the show, they figured I'd be good at it," said Heaton, one of dozens of celebrity volunteers at the annual fund-raiser, which raked in $2 million. Kathy Griffin oversaw the Rubber Ducky Dash. "It was brutally competitive," she reported. "Forest Whitaker hit me with a duck." Meanwhile, Jennifer Connelly regaled son Kai, 4, and other kids with Seuss's The Lorax. "It's his favorite," said her beau, A Beautiful Mind's Paul Bettany. "I've heard Jennifer read it about five times." By Cruise's count, that leaves 999, 995 times to go.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!