Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Have a New Neighbor! Tyga Reportedly Leasing Bel-Air Mansion for $46,500 a Month
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals her 'Legit BFF' – 5 Things to Know About Allison Statter
- Meet the Teen Girl Praised by Hillary Clinton After She was Fired for Asking About $0.25 Pay Gap with Male Co-Worker
- Inside Louis Tomlinson's Custody Battle with Ex Briana Jungwirth: 'She Thought It Was Going to Be a Real Relationship,' Source Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 2002
- Vol. 57
- No. 24
Did Somebody Call U-Haul? The Queen Mum's Passing Touches Off a Royal Real Estate Reshuffle
When the Queen Mum was laid to rest in a chapel at Windsor on April 9, she left empty three stately residences that will go to her kin. They'll spend millions on renovations (including, in one case, adding central heating), but it sure beats inheriting a bad debt.
Since their '96 divorce, Andrew and Fergie have lived in separate bedrooms at the 25-room mansion built by the Queen as their wedding gift. Andrew will likely sell it to pay for work on his new pad, where dates, presumably, won't bump into his ex.
Okay, So I Do Need My Space
Andrew nabs a new home base: the Royal Lodge, the Queen Mum's 30-room mansion in Windsor. Fergie moved last month to a five-bedroom rental in the nearby village of Windlesham. (The young princesses will bunk with both.) For Fergie, "it's a symbolic move," says a pal. "She's striking out on her own."
Waiting in the Wings
Since his split from Diana, Charles and his sons have dwelled in London's York House, once—horrors!—the servants' quarters at St. James's Palace (home to royal business offices). Still, it hasn't been such a bad deal for William and Harry, who have their own suites.
Town and Country
The clan will head next door to Clarence House, the Queen Mum's old city digs. Politicians are grousing about Charles's plan to use public funds to renovate—but if the stress gets to him, he can unwind at Birkhall, his grandmother's 12-bedroom Scottish retreat.
Charles's love (who has a $1.3 million home) will reportedly get her own suite in Clarence House. True? Palace sources say we'll have to wait and see.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!