Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Zolciak Breaks Down in Tears Off-Camera After Making Her Return to DWTS Post-Stroke
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Bob Saget Talks Mentor Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Allegations: 'It's Just Sad For All The People Involved'
- Newborn Found in Manger of New York Nativity Church Nativity Scene
- Ben Affleck Admits Feeling a 'Ton Of Pressure' For Upcoming Movie Batman v Superman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 01, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 1
In the Pink
Kelly Osbourne Follows Ozzy's Path into Music with a Rock Remake of Madonna's 'Papa Don't Preach'
Her protests are falling on deaf ears: "Papa" has already hit the charts, and her parents are proud. As a performer, says Sharon, Kelly is "damn cute." Mom and sister Aimée, 18, (who is never on The Osbournes) urged Kelly to cut the '86 hit for the new CD The Osbourne Family Album. "They thought it would be funny," says Kelly. "Dad's always telling us what to do and acting like he knows everything."
Born near London, Kelly spent her infancy on Dad's tour bus and lived in more than 20 homes after the family (brother Jack, 16, is an Epic Records scout, Aimée an aspiring singer) got to L.A. in the late '90s. Kelly soon quit 10th grade because "people were always bullying me. One guy said, 'Fat immigrant. Go back to England.' "
Those days are over. Life now is a parade of "fabulous parties," "cool people," premieres and extreme retail ("the clothes are my favorite part"). As for that other Material Girl, no word yet. "It would be nice if Madonna liked the song," Kelly says, "but if she doesn't, I really don't care."
November 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!