Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Halle Berry Looks Flawless in a Bikini at 50
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- DeKoding KarJenner Style: Why Kendall Cuts Her T-Shirts
- Lauren Conrad Revealed That a Certain Game of Thrones Actress Is Her Girl Crush
- Utah Woman Doctors Said Was Infertile Gives Birth Hours After Learning She Was Pregnant: 'It's a Miracle,' Husband Says
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 15, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 3
At L.A.'s Pussycat Dolls Show, Stars Like Charlize Theron Get to Shake Their Beauty
The Pussycat Dolls, L.A.'s hottest cabaret ticket of the year, has been packing in big spenders at the Roxy on the Sunset Strip on Thursdays: Leo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Heather Graham, Justin Timberlake (twice).
Then there are the ladies. The no-touching-allowed lineup—20 dancers thrusting their pelvises in trashy-chic corsets and fishnets for 60 slick minutes—has so far included guest vamps Charlize Theron, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera and Brittany Murphy. Christina Applegate emcees, and the principal dancer is Dennis Rodman's ex, Carmen Electra.
So what are relatively nice girls like these doing in a place like this—and for free?
"It's shockingly sexy and creative," Stefani says of the show, which involves no actual nudity. Plus, "it's frickin' fun."
Robin Antin, 33, a well-known video choreographer who first developed the revue (which resumes, after a break, in the fall) at Johnny Depp's Viper Room, gets the allure: "Inside every woman," she says, "is a pussycat doll."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!