Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boy Scouts President Robert Gates Calls for End of Ban on Gay Troop Leaders
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Flashback Friday: Bryan Greenberg on His Favorite One Tree Hill Memory
- Michael Sam Joins the Canadian Football League, Signs with the Montreal Alouettes
- Feces Falls from the Sky, Ruins Sweet 16 Party
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 15, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 3
At L.A.'s Pussycat Dolls Show, Stars Like Charlize Theron Get to Shake Their Beauty
The Pussycat Dolls, L.A.'s hottest cabaret ticket of the year, has been packing in big spenders at the Roxy on the Sunset Strip on Thursdays: Leo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Heather Graham, Justin Timberlake (twice).
Then there are the ladies. The no-touching-allowed lineup—20 dancers thrusting their pelvises in trashy-chic corsets and fishnets for 60 slick minutes—has so far included guest vamps Charlize Theron, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera and Brittany Murphy. Christina Applegate emcees, and the principal dancer is Dennis Rodman's ex, Carmen Electra.
So what are relatively nice girls like these doing in a place like this—and for free?
"It's shockingly sexy and creative," Stefani says of the show, which involves no actual nudity. Plus, "it's frickin' fun."
Robin Antin, 33, a well-known video choreographer who first developed the revue (which resumes, after a break, in the fall) at Johnny Depp's Viper Room, gets the allure: "Inside every woman," she says, "is a pussycat doll."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!