Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kellan Lutz Does Crazy Workout Hanging Off a Cliff, Warns 'Don't Try This at Home'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- High School Throws Tom Hanks-Themed Homecoming, Hanks Vows to Contribute
- Steven Spielberg: The Age of Hollywood Superhero Blockbusters Won't Last Forever
- Josh Gad to Play Roger Ebert in Film About the Making of Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 22, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 4
At a Weekend Outing, Triplets and Quads—and Their Parents—Learn They're Not Alone. You Can Say That Again. And Again
It's a drag. So are the curious stares and lame wisecracks. All of which made the 14th annual Triplet Connection convention a welcome relief for the McNicholi and some 300 others who share a birthday with at least two siblings. With parents Kevin, 50, and Phyllis, 49, the quads spent four days last month hobnobbing at an Orange, Calif., hotel and frolicking at Disney's California Adventure theme park. Says Ryan: "It's the one weekend when we get to be normal."
The event, sponsored by the Triplet Connection, a nationwide support network for multiple-birth families, provided some relief for oft-overwhelmed parents too. "Everyone is like us," says Bruce Bijesse, 53, a highway supervisor who came from Stony Brook, N.Y., with wife Louise, 39, owner of a staffing company, and triplets Megan, Noah and Jared, 4. "Running around like chickens with their heads cut off."
Yet for all the griping, being a multiple has its pluses, insists Alex Alvarez, 14, who flew in from Buffalo with brothers Chris and Nando and their folks. "It's fun," he says. "You've always got a good buddy to hang out with."
Susan Christian Goulding in Orange
- Susan Christian Goulding.
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!