Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Is This Crazy-Looking Beauty Tool and Why Do We Love It?
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- FROM EW: Zedd Shares His Ultimate Memorial Day Weekend Playlist
- What Is Kourtney Kardashian Giving Scott Disick for His Birthday?
- Online Commenter Warned About Josh Duggar Molestation Accusations 8 Years Ago
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 02, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 10
Hollywood's Most Happily Divorced Couple, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, Enjoy a Coast-to-Coast Summer with Their Three Daughters
But those wishing Mom and Dad will become husband and wife again might be disappointed. Four years after their split, Willis, 47, and Moore, 39, are not an item. Willis continues to play the field, and sources say Moore is still dating Hailey martial-arts instructor Oliver Whitcomb, 32. "They may not be together, but they get along beautifully," says Hart's War producer David Ladd, who spent time with them in Prague last year. "They are putting their kids first."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!