Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Serena Williams Shares Sexy Bikini Snapchats
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Bristol Palin Reveals She Took Her Son Tripp Shooting in Instagram Post: 'Teaching Them Young'
- WATCH: DWTS Champ Nyle DiMarco Reads to Deaf Kids in 'Adorable' Video
- Former Fox News Booker Claims She Had Been Sexually Harassed by Roger Ailes for More Than 20 Years
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 02, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 10
Hollywood's Most Happily Divorced Couple, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, Enjoy a Coast-to-Coast Summer with Their Three Daughters
But those wishing Mom and Dad will become husband and wife again might be disappointed. Four years after their split, Willis, 47, and Moore, 39, are not an item. Willis continues to play the field, and sources say Moore is still dating Hailey martial-arts instructor Oliver Whitcomb, 32. "They may not be together, but they get along beautifully," says Hart's War producer David Ladd, who spent time with them in Prague last year. "They are putting their kids first."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!