Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How About a Critter with Your Coffee? See the World's Craziest Pet Cafes
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Kevin Costner: My Home Is 'Frozen Obsessed'
- Fugitive Treasure Hunter Who Found $50 Million in Gold Is Captured
- These Men Cleaned the Boston Marathon's Finish Line Mid-Blizzard
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 02, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 10
Hollywood's Most Happily Divorced Couple, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, Enjoy a Coast-to-Coast Summer with Their Three Daughters
But those wishing Mom and Dad will become husband and wife again might be disappointed. Four years after their split, Willis, 47, and Moore, 39, are not an item. Willis continues to play the field, and sources say Moore is still dating Hailey martial-arts instructor Oliver Whitcomb, 32. "They may not be together, but they get along beautifully," says Hart's War producer David Ladd, who spent time with them in Prague last year. "They are putting their kids first."
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!