Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Eli Roth Ditches Horror Movies for a Love Story About ... Sharks?
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Quad Webb-Lunceford Dishes on Lisa Nicole Cloud Married to Medicine Drama: 'There Is No Relationship'
- #TBT: Princess Diana Went to the Back to the Future Premiere 30 Years Ago
- From EW: Dierks Bentley Premieres Official Live Video for 'Riser'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 02, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 10
Out of the Saddle and into the Barrel, Kate Bosworth Crests in Blue Crush
In between dancing to Counting Crows CDs and downing Ben & Jerry's Half-Baked ice cream with costars Sanoe Lake, 23, and Michelle Rodriguez, 24. "We all clicked," says Lake, a veteran surfer who offered Bosworth "little hints" so she wouldn't "look like a dork." Fortunately, Bosworth—a champion equestrian from Darien, Conn., who first acted in 1998's The Horse Whisperer and now lives alone in L.A. —has other things on her mind now. Like calling back east to her dad, Hal, 53, a Talbots executive, and her mom, Patti, 53, a homemaker, to check up on her three cats. Or throwing a strike with pals at a local bowling alley. Oh, and maybe meeting a guy—but dabblers beware. "I'm a relationship girl," she says. "You can't run from love."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!