Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gunman Kills Man, Shoots Himself at Manhattan Home Depot, NYPD Says
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Ashley Wagner Makes History at Figure Skating Championship (VIDEO)
- Caution: These Super Bowl Dips Will Make You Melt
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of the Sundance Film Festival!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 09, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 11
A Guy Like Di
Princess Diana Died Five Years Ago, but Her Grace, Blush and Humor Live on in William, a Prince to the Mannerisms Born
Like Di, the 6'2" student at the University of St. Andrews can work a crowd with willowy dignity and shy, flirty humor. At his first royal garden party in July at Edinburgh's Palace of Holyroodhouse, one female guest could not resist telling William how much he reminded her of Diana. The young prince's response couldn't help but recall his mother. He blushed, smiled down and said simply, "That's very sweet of you to say."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!