Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Marine Became Obese After Returning from Combat – And Now Has a Six-Pack After Incredible Weight Loss
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Bill Cosby to Stand Trial for Criminal Sex Assault, Judge Rules
- The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher Blogs About Her 'Immediate Attraction' to Jordan Rodgers and Meeting All Those 'Strong and Sexy' Men
- Australian Politician Fires Back After Johnny Depp Disses Him in Dog-Smuggling Case: 'I Think I'm Turning Into Johnny Depp's Hannibal Lecter'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 09, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 11
A Guy Like Di
Princess Diana Died Five Years Ago, but Her Grace, Blush and Humor Live on in William, a Prince to the Mannerisms Born
Like Di, the 6'2" student at the University of St. Andrews can work a crowd with willowy dignity and shy, flirty humor. At his first royal garden party in July at Edinburgh's Palace of Holyroodhouse, one female guest could not resist telling William how much he reminded her of Diana. The young prince's response couldn't help but recall his mother. He blushed, smiled down and said simply, "That's very sweet of you to say."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!