Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Halle Berry Looks Flawless in a Bikini at 50
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- DeKoding KarJenner Style: Why Kendall Cuts Her T-Shirts
- Lauren Conrad Revealed That a Certain Game of Thrones Actress Is Her Girl Crush
- Utah Woman Doctors Said Was Infertile Gives Birth Hours After Learning She Was Pregnant: 'It's a Miracle,' Husband Says
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 09, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 11
A Guy Like Di
Princess Diana Died Five Years Ago, but Her Grace, Blush and Humor Live on in William, a Prince to the Mannerisms Born
Like Di, the 6'2" student at the University of St. Andrews can work a crowd with willowy dignity and shy, flirty humor. At his first royal garden party in July at Edinburgh's Palace of Holyroodhouse, one female guest could not resist telling William how much he reminded her of Diana. The young prince's response couldn't help but recall his mother. He blushed, smiled down and said simply, "That's very sweet of you to say."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!