Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- VIDEO: Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- New York Jets Help High Schooler Ask Boy to Prom (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 09, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 11
From Bora Bora to Ibiza to Rome, Celebs—and Their Families—Did Their Best at Doing Very Little
Bebé on board: Model mom Elle Macpherson—who's expecting her second child with financier fiancé Arpad Busson in early '03—took in the sights with son Arpad Flynn, 4, on the Spanish isle of Ibiza in late August.
Taking a break from acting duties, spouses Liam Neeson and Natasha Richardson lit out for France's Provence—at La Garde-Freinet, a small mountain town—in July.
John Travolta, who spent the summer flying around the world, landed in Rome Aug. 21 with wife Kelly Preston and Ella Bleu, 2.
Vacation goal No. 1: Remain horizontal. Cindy Crawford, husband Rande Gerber and their son Presley Walker, 3, lounged on the Italian island of Sardinia Aug. 26.
She came, she saw, she savored the scantily clad statuary: Meryl Streep toured the Roman ruins of Pompeii on a July voyage to Italy with husband Don Gummer.
Let the other royals vacation in chilly Scotland: Sarah Ferguson headed for Sotogrande, Spain, in August, where she and princesses Beatrice (left), 14, and Eugenie, 12, made a splash.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!