Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 04:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 09, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 11
From Bora Bora to Ibiza to Rome, Celebs—and Their Families—Did Their Best at Doing Very Little
Bebé on board: Model mom Elle Macpherson—who's expecting her second child with financier fiancé Arpad Busson in early '03—took in the sights with son Arpad Flynn, 4, on the Spanish isle of Ibiza in late August.
Taking a break from acting duties, spouses Liam Neeson and Natasha Richardson lit out for France's Provence—at La Garde-Freinet, a small mountain town—in July.
John Travolta, who spent the summer flying around the world, landed in Rome Aug. 21 with wife Kelly Preston and Ella Bleu, 2.
Vacation goal No. 1: Remain horizontal. Cindy Crawford, husband Rande Gerber and their son Presley Walker, 3, lounged on the Italian island of Sardinia Aug. 26.
She came, she saw, she savored the scantily clad statuary: Meryl Streep toured the Roman ruins of Pompeii on a July voyage to Italy with husband Don Gummer.
Let the other royals vacation in chilly Scotland: Sarah Ferguson headed for Sotogrande, Spain, in August, where she and princesses Beatrice (left), 14, and Eugenie, 12, made a splash.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!