Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to Say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
- Oprah Winfrey, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington and More React to Hillary Clinton's Nomination on Twitter
- Pretty Little Liars Star Troian Bellisario Doesn't Want Any Part of the Taylor vs. Kim Feud: 'I Would Choose the Green Party'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 09, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 11
From Bora Bora to Ibiza to Rome, Celebs—and Their Families—Did Their Best at Doing Very Little
Bebé on board: Model mom Elle Macpherson—who's expecting her second child with financier fiancé Arpad Busson in early '03—took in the sights with son Arpad Flynn, 4, on the Spanish isle of Ibiza in late August.
Taking a break from acting duties, spouses Liam Neeson and Natasha Richardson lit out for France's Provence—at La Garde-Freinet, a small mountain town—in July.
John Travolta, who spent the summer flying around the world, landed in Rome Aug. 21 with wife Kelly Preston and Ella Bleu, 2.
Vacation goal No. 1: Remain horizontal. Cindy Crawford, husband Rande Gerber and their son Presley Walker, 3, lounged on the Italian island of Sardinia Aug. 26.
She came, she saw, she savored the scantily clad statuary: Meryl Streep toured the Roman ruins of Pompeii on a July voyage to Italy with husband Don Gummer.
Let the other royals vacation in chilly Scotland: Sarah Ferguson headed for Sotogrande, Spain, in August, where she and princesses Beatrice (left), 14, and Eugenie, 12, made a splash.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!