Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It's a Girl for Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson!
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Couple Murdered in Front of Their Daughter After They Stopped to Help a Stranded Motorist: Police
- Why is Owen Wilson Making Out with The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe?
- Reese Witherspoon Goes to the Salon for Some 'Baby Blonde,' Plus, See Which Model Has Rainbow Hair
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 16, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 12
I Scooby Do!
Gen-Y's Royal Couple, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr., Tie the Knot on a Damp Day in Mexico
And perfectly planned. About 75 guests—including Shannen Doherty, The West Wing's Dulé Hill and That '70s Show's Wilmer Valderrama—were bussed in for four days of spa treatments, kayaking and swimming at the exclusive Careyes resort, capped off by the nondenominational ceremony officiated by film director Adam Shankman (A Walk to Remember), a mutual friend. Gellar, 25, walked down the aisle with her mother, Rosellen, 52, and three bridesmaids clad in long chiffon Vera Wang gowns of different hues. Prinze, 26, and his two groomsmen sported white linen suits. "They just make you smile when you see them," says Prinze's mom, Kathy, 52.
Later, the newlyweds—who met on '97's I Know What You Did Last Summer and costarred in June's Scooby-Doo—joined guests for steak and lobster washed down with margaritas and mojitos while a salsa band played. After a few days of R & R—and, yes, the earth moved, thanks to a small local quake—they returned to their L.A. home. "They're on the same channel," says pal Cathy Waterman, who designed the couple's platinum wedding bands. "This is one in which you go, 'This is going to last.' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!