Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boy Scouts President Robert Gates Calls for End of Ban on Gay Troop Leaders
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Flashback Friday: Bryan Greenberg on His Favorite One Tree Hill Memory
- Michael Sam Joins the Canadian Football League, Signs with the Montreal Alouettes
- Feces Falls from the Sky, Ruins Sweet 16 Party
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 23, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 13
Birds of a Feather
These Stylish Pals Embrace the Buddy System
Are they even snacking in unison? CHER (left) and jewelry designer Loree Rodkin, in Santa Monica in July, clearly shop together.
Ed friends JULIE BOWEN (left) and JANA MARIE HUPP get chic to chic at a Manhattan premiere in August.
Leaving an L.A. party in July, longtime pals KIRSTEN DUNST (left) and college student Molly Hanrahan prove they swim in the same jean pool.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!