Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
- Bill Cosby Accuser Jane Doe No. 2 Reveals Her Identity: 'I Decided to Speak My Truth'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 23, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 13
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who's the Wackiest of Them All? Behold Seven Contenders.
Where is he already? While she waits for her prince to come, rising star ZOOEY DESCHANEL bides her time at a movie premiere.
Up for romance and adventure, the damsel in this dress, JENNIFER LOPEZ, contemplates swinging from the chandelier at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards.
RUSSIAN NESTING DOLL
If you twist JANE SEYMOUR (at a museum party) at the waist, several smaller and younger Jane Seymours will emerge.
Move over, Madame Cleo! For just $2.99 a minute, songbird ALICIA KEYS—swathed gypsy-style at a Grammy party—will tell you if your boyfriend is really seeing your cousin.
Hark! What flashbulbs pop? Fair supermodel MAGGIE RIZER flits from the forest to attend a fashion awards show.
Is it his Rose Period or his Blue Period? BILLY BOB THORNTON takes artistic license at an L.A. gala.
Though her mighty metal steed got caught in throngs of adoring fans, Xena Xerox SHAKIRA battled her way through the crowd to arrive on time at last year's MTV Video Music Awards.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!