Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 2 Dead and Multiple Injured in Texas Dance Studio Shooting
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- 5 Face Mists That Will Save Your Skin This Summer
- 8 Summer Fashion Staples for the Beach, City and Beyond
- WATCH: Orange Is the New Black Adrienne C. Moore Talks Changes That Come to the Prison in Season 4!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 07, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 15
Weight Training and Brown-Bag Lunches Give Oprah Winfrey a Winning New Figure
Winfrey's svelte new form set the Emmy crowd abuzz as she accepted the first Bob Hope Humanitarian Award. "She looked beautiful," says Sissy Spacek, who sat nearby. "I kept wanting to say, 'Do a wide shot!'"
Guided by longtime trainer Bob Greene, author of Get with the Program!, Winfrey recommitted to healthy living last year, keeping a food journal, taking 5-mile walks and not eating after 7:30 p.m. Now she exercises daily, emphasizing weight training, and totes her own soup or salad lunches to work. "It's not about numbers," says Winfrey. "Give up the scale! It's about my health. I'm going to be 50 in two years. It's now or never. Fifty is the new 30!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!