Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Montrell Jackson's Family Says Goodbye to Slain Officer: 'Now I Can Brag About You Being an Angel'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Demi Lovato Is Still 'Enjoying Being Single' After Having a 'Great Time' with Odell Beckham Jr. on Dinner Date
- Shannen Doherty Talks 'Impossibly Tough Day' as She Shares Breast Cancer Update After Shaving Her Head
- Apprentice Alum Omarosa Manigault Is Engaged
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 07, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 15
Weight Training and Brown-Bag Lunches Give Oprah Winfrey a Winning New Figure
Winfrey's svelte new form set the Emmy crowd abuzz as she accepted the first Bob Hope Humanitarian Award. "She looked beautiful," says Sissy Spacek, who sat nearby. "I kept wanting to say, 'Do a wide shot!'"
Guided by longtime trainer Bob Greene, author of Get with the Program!, Winfrey recommitted to healthy living last year, keeping a food journal, taking 5-mile walks and not eating after 7:30 p.m. Now she exercises daily, emphasizing weight training, and totes her own soup or salad lunches to work. "It's not about numbers," says Winfrey. "Give up the scale! It's about my health. I'm going to be 50 in two years. It's now or never. Fifty is the new 30!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!