Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PHOTOS: Jill (Duggar) Dillard Shares Sweet Family Moment with Son Israel
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Facebook Photo Helps Mother and Son Reunite, 15 Years After He Was Kidnapped: 'It's a Miracle'
- Kim Kardashian West: 'I Don't Do Fillers or Botox When Pregnant'
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out as Photos Surface of Scott Disick Getting Cozy with Another Woman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 04, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 19
Who's the Future Singer Behind the My Little Pony Mask? Or the Cover Girl Clowning with Her Kids? Stars Share Some of Their Favorite Disguises—and Memories—From Halloween
In'82, TORI SPELLING, 9, and brother RANDY wore Roaring '20s chic. "We were like mini-adults," she says.
"She didn't want her face showing, because she wanted to be My Little Pony, not BEYONCÉ," says Tina Knowles of her singer daughter (at age 4 in 1985). "She had to have everything My Little Pony."
"Aren't our pumpkins cute?" asks model clown CHRISTIE BRINKLEY of Alexa ("a glamor girl"), flower-bouquet Sailor (with dad Peter Cook) and Superman Jack Paris in 1998.
Meow! "My mother forced me to wear this outfit," says The View's LISA LING (at age 6 in 79). "I actually won $50 in a contest."
"I had dreams of riding in the Wild West," says DICK CLARK (at age 5 in '34). "This was as close to that dream as my parents would allow."
Take one white sheet, some black tape, one wise-guy actor and—bada-bing!—James the Daddy Ghost. "I made my costume myself," says Sopranos star JAMES GANDOLFINI (with his son Michael, 3, at a benefit in Manhattan on Oct. 20). "My son chose it for me. Looks good, right? I'll wear it again on Halloween, now that I have it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!