- Nation's Oldest Park Ranger, 94, Robbed and Beaten in Her California Home
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- FROM TIME: Cinemark Attorneys Want Aurora Shooting Victims to Cover $700,000 in Legal Fees
- Leslie Jones and Christian Siriano Are 'Making Magic' Together for Her Ghostbusters Premiere
- Jessica Simpson Throws Her Son Ace Knute a Dinosaur-Themed 3rd Birthday Party
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- November 18, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 21
Prince of the City
Proud Parents Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick Introduce Little James Wilkie to the World
While baby James's face bore the typical bruises of a recent birth, his arrival in town, says a friend, was relatively easy: After dinner at a Greenwich Village restaurant, Parker headed to Lenox Hill and was in hard labor for less than an hour before giving birth on Oct. 28 with Broderick by her side. Parker—whose hospital visitors included Sex and the City costar Cynthia Nixon—"already looks great" and has lost much of her pregnancy weight.
Three nights after leaving the hospital, Broderick and five pals, including actor Victor Garber, slipped out for dinner at nearby La Metairie. "You look beat," owner Sylvain Fareri said to Broderick, who agreed. The group toasted the new dad with a Pinot Noir 2000, and at the end of the three-hour meal Fareri produced a bottle of Greek dessert wine, saying, "This is for the little prince." After dessert and a few laughs, Broderick left his pals and headed back to his family, telling a well-wisher, "We're very happy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!