Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brittany Maynard Featured in Ad for Right-to-Die Initiative in Colorado: I'm 'Keeping My Promise to Honor Her,' Says Husband
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Emmys 2016: Sofia Vergara Snacks on PB&J and More of the Wildest Moments You Didn't See on TV!
- WATCH: Listen Up, Nick Viall! Jade and Tanner Tolbert Share Advice for the New Bachelor
- Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor Nearly 3,000 Miles Apart During Emmys, Still Give Us #RelationshipGoals
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 21
Prince of the City
Proud Parents Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick Introduce Little James Wilkie to the World
While baby James's face bore the typical bruises of a recent birth, his arrival in town, says a friend, was relatively easy: After dinner at a Greenwich Village restaurant, Parker headed to Lenox Hill and was in hard labor for less than an hour before giving birth on Oct. 28 with Broderick by her side. Parker—whose hospital visitors included Sex and the City costar Cynthia Nixon—"already looks great" and has lost much of her pregnancy weight.
Three nights after leaving the hospital, Broderick and five pals, including actor Victor Garber, slipped out for dinner at nearby La Metairie. "You look beat," owner Sylvain Fareri said to Broderick, who agreed. The group toasted the new dad with a Pinot Noir 2000, and at the end of the three-hour meal Fareri produced a bottle of Greek dessert wine, saying, "This is for the little prince." After dessert and a few laughs, Broderick left his pals and headed back to his family, telling a well-wisher, "We're very happy."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!