Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Texas A&M Player Accused of Hacking a Jogger to Death in Random Attack: Police
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Julianne Moore Launches Gun Safety Campaign: 'This Is My Responsibility As a Parent'
- VIDEO: Michelle Duggar Writes New Blog Post Encouraging Women to Be 'Joyfully Available' to Have Sex with Husbands
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance At Rally Outside Donald Trump's Vegas Hotel
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 21
Coup De Grease
Christopher Sell's Recipe for Success? Deep-Fried Twinkies
The result: something Sell, 37, jokingly describes as a "fusion" dish, meaning that it combines "the worst of English food, which is everything fried, with the worst of American food." Still, at $3 each, deep-fried Twinkies quickly became a hit with ChipShop customers. "I didn't know what to expect," says regular Joanna Manzoor, 30, "but it was heavenly."
Sell, 37, raised in Rugby, England, opened his fish-and-chips shop in 2000, placing deep-fried Mars bars (a delicacy in Scotland) on the menu as, he says, "a talking point." With two more ChipShop branches in the planning stage, Sell, who shares a one-bedroom Brooklyn apartment with wife Vicki, 35, a management consultant, is delighted that his fat-enhanced Twinkies have become somewhat of a nationwide phenomenon, mainly at state fairs. "The more famous the deep-fried Twinkie is," he says, "the better it is for me." As long as it's others who are eating them.
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!