Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jackie Kennedy's Sister Lee Radziwill Says She Finally Felt 'Free' After John F. Kennedy's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- The First Lady's TV Takeover: Michelle Obama Will Appear on The Voice and NCIS This Week
- WATCH: Sean and Catherine Giudici Lowe 'Have Settled on a Boy Name': We Chose It Two Years Ago
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 21
On Her Marry Way
Bride-to-Be Cheryl Hines Keeps Her Cool as Curb Your Enthusiasm's Put-Upon Wife
It's the sort of stunt that Hines's TV husband, Larry David, might pull on Curb Your Enthusiasm, the hit HBO sitcom in which David (playing himself) routinely mortifies his level-headed spouse with his social gaffes. "I can now understand being married to someone who drives you crazy," says the never-wed Hines, 37. She'll tie the knot Dec. 30 with Young, 33, who is the board chairman of the L.A. improv group the Groundlings, where Hines began to hone her comic skills five years ago. "Paul is sweet and supportive, the polar opposite of Larry," she says teasingly. David agrees: "I love that you can't offend her. I've tried. No matter what you say, she laughs it off."
Nothing seems to faze the Tallahassee, Fla., native, who tended bar in L.A. between guest shots on '90s series from Swamp Thing to Suddenly Susan. Curb, which started in 2000, is "like summer camp," she says. Still, Hines has one big worry: Singing karaoke at her wedding reception. "I sing so horribly," she says. "And I don't think Paul wants to hear me do 'Fever' one more time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!