Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Proud Grandpa Prince Charles Transforms His Garden Into a Royal Playground: 'He Comes Alive Around Little George'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Devon Sawa Challenges Nick Carter Over Who Had the Best '90s Center-Parted Bowl Cut (and We Kinda Started the Feud)
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Blogs About Shawn Booth's Bachelorette Proposal: 'My Heart Felt Like It Was Going to Explode'
- Miley Cyrus Has Sprouted a Mermaid Tail (PHOTO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 21
On Her Marry Way
Bride-to-Be Cheryl Hines Keeps Her Cool as Curb Your Enthusiasm's Put-Upon Wife
It's the sort of stunt that Hines's TV husband, Larry David, might pull on Curb Your Enthusiasm, the hit HBO sitcom in which David (playing himself) routinely mortifies his level-headed spouse with his social gaffes. "I can now understand being married to someone who drives you crazy," says the never-wed Hines, 37. She'll tie the knot Dec. 30 with Young, 33, who is the board chairman of the L.A. improv group the Groundlings, where Hines began to hone her comic skills five years ago. "Paul is sweet and supportive, the polar opposite of Larry," she says teasingly. David agrees: "I love that you can't offend her. I've tried. No matter what you say, she laughs it off."
Nothing seems to faze the Tallahassee, Fla., native, who tended bar in L.A. between guest shots on '90s series from Swamp Thing to Suddenly Susan. Curb, which started in 2000, is "like summer camp," she says. Still, Hines has one big worry: Singing karaoke at her wedding reception. "I sing so horribly," she says. "And I don't think Paul wants to hear me do 'Fever' one more time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!