Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Dancing with the Stars Pro Kym Johnson's Wild Bachelorette Party in Vegas!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Duncan Jones Welcomes Son Stenton David Jones 6 Months After Dad David Bowie's Death
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Zoë Saldana Says Grandparents and Nannies Are a Huge Help in Raising Twin Sons: We 'Have a Great Village'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 21
On Her Marry Way
Bride-to-Be Cheryl Hines Keeps Her Cool as Curb Your Enthusiasm's Put-Upon Wife
It's the sort of stunt that Hines's TV husband, Larry David, might pull on Curb Your Enthusiasm, the hit HBO sitcom in which David (playing himself) routinely mortifies his level-headed spouse with his social gaffes. "I can now understand being married to someone who drives you crazy," says the never-wed Hines, 37. She'll tie the knot Dec. 30 with Young, 33, who is the board chairman of the L.A. improv group the Groundlings, where Hines began to hone her comic skills five years ago. "Paul is sweet and supportive, the polar opposite of Larry," she says teasingly. David agrees: "I love that you can't offend her. I've tried. No matter what you say, she laughs it off."
Nothing seems to faze the Tallahassee, Fla., native, who tended bar in L.A. between guest shots on '90s series from Swamp Thing to Suddenly Susan. Curb, which started in 2000, is "like summer camp," she says. Still, Hines has one big worry: Singing karaoke at her wedding reception. "I sing so horribly," she says. "And I don't think Paul wants to hear me do 'Fever' one more time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!