Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Did America Ferrera Kick Off Her Birthday Weekend?
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- How the actor became the most famous AIDS patient ever
- @CrazyJewishMom's Tips for Princess Kate on Raising Two Kids Under 2
- The Barden Bellas Go to Boot Camp in the New Pitch Perfect 2 Trailer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 25, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 22
Picks and Pans Review: The Brady Bunch in the White House
The Brady Bunch industry, self-parody division, just keeps turning out product. The '90s saw two feature-film send-ups of that oh-so-'70s sitcom. Now this agreeably silly made-for-TV movie finds a way for family man Mike Brady (Gary Cole) to extend his wise rule over the whole country. Mike's rapid political ascent begins with an annoying in-joke—he's appointed Vice President after the incumbent resigns to become head of Fox Studios—but the comedy picks up once the polyester-clad populist succeeds a chief executive toppled by scandal.
My vote for funniest Brady goes to Carol (Shelley Long), who sees no reason why an adoring First Lady can't double as her hubby's VP. You're sure to laugh when a talking Lincoln portrait advises chronically envious daughter Jan (Ashley Drane) on coping with her "multitude of inadequacies." Then again, you're sure to groan when FDR and JFK toss in their two cents. These Brady things don't know when to quit, but maybe that's part of their charm.
BOTTOM LINE: Bunch of laughs and a few duds
April 16, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!