Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Remembering Anne Meara: Watch the Late Actress and Husband Jerry Stiller in This Vintage Ed Sulllivan Clip
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Body Discovered in Hudson River Identified as Missing Kakayer Vincent Viafore
- 11 Pasta Salad Recipes You Need in Your Life This Summer
- Double Talk: Bradley Cooper & Emma Stone
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 25, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 22
Picks and Pans Review: Rise and Shine
You can bet that the Heavenly Chorus is saving a place for Randy Travis. The country veteran's second spiritual album—following 2000's Inspirational Journey—confirms his standing as a first-rate gospel singer. Travis is never sanctimonious on this Christian disc; "Three Wooden Crosses" has a casual, "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" spirit to it. Another highlight, "Jerusalem's Cry," which Travis and two cowriters based on a verse from the Book of Revelations, has a contemporary bluegrass feel. "Everywhere We Go," which reflects the singer's support for the Pledge of Allegiance and prayer in schools, is a little heavy-handed. But Travis's deep, ingratiating voice redeems even that excess.
BOTTOM LINE: Say Amen
- Chuck Arnold,
- Ralph Novak.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!