Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amal and George Clooney Buy the Kitchen Staff Tequila During a Belated Birthday Celebration in L.A.
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- DeKoding Kardashian Style: The Scoop on That Sheer Turtleneck Kim Wears in Every Other Insta Pic
- Slay Aging Skin with This Dragon's Blood Gel
- VIDEO: Mark Zuckerberg Busts Out His Mandarin for Lunar New Year and Reveals His Daughter's Chinese Name
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 25, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 22
Picks and Pans Review: Testify
On his first new studio disc since 1996's Dance into the Light, Collins continues to display the easy way with a melody that has made him the poster boy for adult-contemporary radio since the '80s. You're sure to hear the first single, a sweet but simple remake of Leo Sayer's 1978 non-hit "I Can't Stop Loving You," the next time you're waiting in the doctor's office. Even more singsongy is "Come with Me," a lullaby-like ditty that features a Collins tune he used for a music box in the bedroom of his 19-month-old son Nicholas. "I'll try to make the stars shine brighter for you," he sings in a treacly lyric that could have been on his 1999 soundtrack to Disney's Tarzan. Although he does add touches of electronica to make his sound more contemporary, Collins could use more of the art-rock experimentation that still marks the work of the other former Genesis front man, Peter Gabriel. Get Gabriel's new one, Up, instead.
BOTTOM LINE: Too-easy listening
- Chuck Arnold,
- Ralph Novak.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!