Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 16, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 25
Picks and Pans Review: I Was a Teenage Faust
Showtime (Sun., Dec. 15, 8 p.m. ET )
The title isn't all that's funny about this family-oriented TV movie from writer-director Thorn Eberhardt. In fact Teenage Faust is such a pleasant surprise that I'm even able to forgive Eberhardt for his 1992 big-screen turkey Captain Ron.
Mr. Five (Robert Townsend), an inept minion of the devil (Stuart Margolin), confers instant coolness on Brendan (Josh Zuckerman), a nerdy Indiana teenager, in exchange for the kid's immortal soul. Brendan insists on a free trial period, however, during which he realizes that Twyla Day (Caroline Elliott), his ultrapopular dream girl, actually desires an uncool guy. Whenever the farce seems about to flag, you can count on hearing a strong laugh line. "I need to prove to Twyla Day that deep, deep down inside I really am a dork," Brendan tells best buddy Tom (scene stealer Noel Fisher). "Then be a dork," Tom replies. "It's pretty easy."
BOTTOM LINE: Devil of a good time
- Amy Bonawitz.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!