Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's Sweet, Sexy Selfies Together Just Weeks Before Split
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Mother Charged With Murder After Her 2 Missing Children Are Found Dead in Car Behind Police Station
- Kiefer Sutherland: Julia Roberts 'Had the Courage' to End Our Engagement
- WATCH: Captain Gary Worries About Pushing Son Kenny too Far in Deadliest Catch: Dungeon Cove Exclusive Preview
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 23, 2002
- Vol. 58
- No. 26
Picks and Pans Review: I Care 4 U
Since her death in a plane crash last year, Aaliyah has continued to be a strong presence on the radio with the hit singles "Rock the Boat," "More Than a Woman" and "I Care 4 U." The latter supplies the title for this best-of collection, which also includes six previously unreleased tracks. In addition to the hits from her three double-platinum albums (although "If Your Girl Only Knew" and "Rock the Boat" are missing), the disc features her two soundtrack smashes, Dr. Dolittle's "Are You That Somebody?" and Romeo Must Die's "Try Again," which will go down as classic Aaliyah trip-hop. While none of the new cuts approach that level, they still put to shame such Aaliyah wannabes as Ashanti and Tweet. The bittersweet "Miss You" no doubt sums up the sentiments of her fans.
BOTTOM LINE: A fitting farewell
- Chuck Arnold,
- Ralph Novak.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!