Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Long Island Medium's Theresa Caputo Reveals One of the Most Shocking Readings She's Ever Done
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- See All the Up-Close Photos of Princess Kate's Lady in Red Moment in Canada
- Mom Sarcastically Chalks Daughter's Lateness up to 'Teenage-ism,' Achieves Internet Fame
- Los Angeles Police Investigating Gang Rape Accusation Against Derrick Rose
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 20, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 2
Swearing by Love
After 20 Bleeping Years, Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne Renew Their Vows
"Is this real wine?" asked Oz, jokingly alluding to his notorious history of substance abuse.
"Yes, it is," the rabbi answered. "Hold it away from your clothes."
After that, the festivities spread into two ballrooms crammed with relatives and friends including Justin Timberlake, Chris Rock, Jon Lovitz, Sharon's father (British music agent Don Arden), her doctors and her children: maids of honor Aimee, 19, and Kelly, 18, and best man Jack, 17. Guests gobbled lamb chops, sushi, Chinese dumplings and fish and chips, played blackjack and roulette and, armed with a make-believe "credit card," picked up goodies—from Godiva chocolates to Saks Fifth Avenue luxury items—at a mock mall.
The high, or low, point came at 10 p.m., when shock rocker Marilyn Manson's girlfriend, burlesque performer Dita Von Teese, did a striptease. Ozzy playfully swatted her rear, and Sharon roared with laughter.
Start to finish, the event covered the emotional spectrum. "It's all so beautiful," family nanny Melinda Varga said of the night, "and so fun."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!