Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Classmates Remember Mom Who Allegedly Threw Newborn Daughter out 7th-Floor Window as a 'Sweet and Shy' Woman
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- President Obama to Meet with Oregon Shooting Survivors and Victims' Families
- Mom Allegedly Injected 14-Year-Old Daughter, Daughter's Boyfriend with Heroin
- VIDEO: Cate Blanchett Admits She Slept with Her Now-Husband After Just Three Days – and One Horrible Meal
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 20, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 2
Swearing by Love
After 20 Bleeping Years, Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne Renew Their Vows
"Is this real wine?" asked Oz, jokingly alluding to his notorious history of substance abuse.
"Yes, it is," the rabbi answered. "Hold it away from your clothes."
After that, the festivities spread into two ballrooms crammed with relatives and friends including Justin Timberlake, Chris Rock, Jon Lovitz, Sharon's father (British music agent Don Arden), her doctors and her children: maids of honor Aimee, 19, and Kelly, 18, and best man Jack, 17. Guests gobbled lamb chops, sushi, Chinese dumplings and fish and chips, played blackjack and roulette and, armed with a make-believe "credit card," picked up goodies—from Godiva chocolates to Saks Fifth Avenue luxury items—at a mock mall.
The high, or low, point came at 10 p.m., when shock rocker Marilyn Manson's girlfriend, burlesque performer Dita Von Teese, did a striptease. Ozzy playfully swatted her rear, and Sharon roared with laughter.
Start to finish, the event covered the emotional spectrum. "It's all so beautiful," family nanny Melinda Varga said of the night, "and so fun."
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!