Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chelsea Handler Defends Playboy Op-Ed About Having Two Abortions After Receiving Criticism Over Tone of Article
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Blac Chyna Displays Growing Bump in Form-Fitting Baby Blue Dress
- Kylie Jenner's Latest Snaps (Pretty Much) Confirm She and Tyga Have Rekindled Their Romance
- Husband and Daughters Beg For Their Lives in Chilling 911 Calls Placed Moments Before Texas Mom Opened Fire
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 20, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 2
Swearing by Love
After 20 Bleeping Years, Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne Renew Their Vows
"Is this real wine?" asked Oz, jokingly alluding to his notorious history of substance abuse.
"Yes, it is," the rabbi answered. "Hold it away from your clothes."
After that, the festivities spread into two ballrooms crammed with relatives and friends including Justin Timberlake, Chris Rock, Jon Lovitz, Sharon's father (British music agent Don Arden), her doctors and her children: maids of honor Aimee, 19, and Kelly, 18, and best man Jack, 17. Guests gobbled lamb chops, sushi, Chinese dumplings and fish and chips, played blackjack and roulette and, armed with a make-believe "credit card," picked up goodies—from Godiva chocolates to Saks Fifth Avenue luxury items—at a mock mall.
The high, or low, point came at 10 p.m., when shock rocker Marilyn Manson's girlfriend, burlesque performer Dita Von Teese, did a striptease. Ozzy playfully swatted her rear, and Sharon roared with laughter.
Start to finish, the event covered the emotional spectrum. "It's all so beautiful," family nanny Melinda Varga said of the night, "and so fun."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!