Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- T.I.'s 'Heart Is Heavy Today' as Troy Ave Arrested for Concert Shooting After Video Shows Rapper Firing Gun
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Johnny Depp Speaks out After Amber Heard Files for Divorce, Says He Hopes 'This Short Marriage Will Be Resolved Quickly'
- Khloé Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom: She 'Was Waiting for the Timing to Be Right,' Says Source
- Inside Christine Lakin's Daughter's Southern Style Nursery: 'It's Definitely a Room That Will Grow with Her'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 27, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 3
She's with the Band
Gwyneth Paltrow Warms Up to Coldplay Singer Chris Martin
That sort of support is probably especially welcome to Paltrow, whose father, St. Elsewhere producer Bruce, died in October. Even before that, Paltrow, 30, said few boyfriends could measure up: "It's hard for me, because my father was so fantastic," she told reporters in September. "I'm totally a daddy's girl."
These days, she's also Chris's girl. The pair met at a Coldplay show last summer. Invited backstage, she chatted with Martin, 25, and gave him her phone number. They've since turned up together in Martin's hometown of Exeter, England, to see a play starring his 11-year-old sister; dined with her mother, Blythe Danner, at Sting's English country home in December; and spent Christmas with the Martins back in Exeter. Said Paltrow: "He is a sweetie."
And a change from her previous high profile heartthrobs. An honors graduate from London's University College, Martin confessed to Britain's The Sun earlier this year, "I haven't been out with a lot of girls." Paltrow doesn't seem to mind. "He's just a genuine guy," says Bob Palmer, a longtime acquaintance of the Martin family. "She deserves somebody nice, and she's found a nice guy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!