Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Threatens to Bring Bill Clinton's Former Mistress Gennifer Flowers to Presidential Debate
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FBI Unlikely to Proceed with Brad Pitt Child Abuse Investigation, Source Says
- Charlotte Police Announce They Will Release Footage from Keith Lamont Scott's Death After Days of Protests
- WATCH: Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson Inspires Teens with Her LIVE Original Tour!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 27, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 3
Good Morning, Miami's Ashley Williams Follows Big Sister Kimberly to L.A.
Living just blocks away from Ashley in L.A., Kimberly says she gives big-sisterly advice "only when Ashley asks for it. I try to give her perspective. Sometimes it seems like the world revolves around Hollywood." For Ashley it's a world apart from Rye, where she, Kimberly and brother Jay, now 29 and a firefighter, were raised by their parents, Gurney, 61, a freelance writer, and Linda, 59, a fund-raiser. After juggling high school with a two-season stint as a teen vixen on As the World Turns, Williams earned a B.A. in theater arts from Boston University in 2001.
Last January Kimberly lured her to L.A., where Ashley nailed her first audition—for Miami. "Her allure," says costar Mark Feuerstein, "is that she combines innocence and knowledge." Still, the unattached actress isn't exactly exploiting her celeb status: Her social life, she says, is limited to her Sunday ritual: "eating my sister's apple chicken, watching Alias and playing Scatter-gories. That's all I need."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!