Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Baby Boy on the Way for Bachelor Star Kiptyn Locke
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- How Kenny Chesney Celebrated His 47th Birthday – All Night Long
- Jeremy Piven Channels Notorious B.I.G. for an Epic Freestyle
- The Winklevoss Twins Will Play Themselves on HBO's Silicon Valley
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 27, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 3
Good Morning, Miami's Ashley Williams Follows Big Sister Kimberly to L.A.
Living just blocks away from Ashley in L.A., Kimberly says she gives big-sisterly advice "only when Ashley asks for it. I try to give her perspective. Sometimes it seems like the world revolves around Hollywood." For Ashley it's a world apart from Rye, where she, Kimberly and brother Jay, now 29 and a firefighter, were raised by their parents, Gurney, 61, a freelance writer, and Linda, 59, a fund-raiser. After juggling high school with a two-season stint as a teen vixen on As the World Turns, Williams earned a B.A. in theater arts from Boston University in 2001.
Last January Kimberly lured her to L.A., where Ashley nailed her first audition—for Miami. "Her allure," says costar Mark Feuerstein, "is that she combines innocence and knowledge." Still, the unattached actress isn't exactly exploiting her celeb status: Her social life, she says, is limited to her Sunday ritual: "eating my sister's apple chicken, watching Alias and playing Scatter-gories. That's all I need."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!