Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is Zayn Malik Working on a Solo Career After Leaving One Direction?
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- World's Hottest Math Teacher: College Student Discovers His Lecturer Is Actually a Male Model
- Casey Wilson: Why I Was 'Relieved' to Find Out I'm Having a Boy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 27, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 3
Beyoncé's Little Sis Solange Knowles Takes Her Own Shot at Stardom
Just 16, Knowles is already well on her way. After lending vocals to the film soundtrack of last year's Scooby Doo and helping write and arrange songs for Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland's Simply Deep, Knowles makes her own album debut this week with Solo Star, a collection of teen-themed pop, R&B, reggae and country tunes. "Her voice is very mature, and her dance moves are incredible," says Beyoncé Knowles, 21. "I can't believe that's my little sister onstage."
A throwback who favors retro peasant blouses and prefers vinyl albums to CDs, Solange shares a Mediterranean-style mansion outside Houston with her parents, Destiny's Child manager Mathew Knowles and his wife, Tina, the group's stylist. Solange is old school when it comes to boys as well. A devout Christian who has just begun dating, she prefers "guys with morals" to those who "only want to play video games. I like Christian guys, definitely. And," the reggae fan adds, "I like guys with dreads."
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!