Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ohio Community Reeling After 4-Year-Old with Autism Wanders from Home and Drowns: 'They'll Never Get Over It'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Happy Birthday Aunt Becky! Lori Loughlin Celebrates Turning 51 With the Fuller House Cast
- Sorry, Everyone: It Is Going to Be Really, Really Hot This Weekend
- 8 Children Hurt by Falling Tree in California: 'I Tried to Save as Many as I Could,' Says Witness
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 03, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 4
The Sundance Kids
Swapping Their Designer Duds for Down Vests (If Only By Day), Stars Settle into the Utah Mountains for a Stretch of Films, Fun and Fabulous Freebies
Still wondering what's up with Britney Spears's love life? Spears wasn't talking as she maneuvered through Sundance's postpremiere parties. But Limp Bizkit lead singer Fred Durst was—if a bit obliquely. Earlier in January, Durst admitted—and defended—his feelings for Britney on his Web site. "I really like her," he wrote. In a postmidnight chat at The United States of Leland party at Park City's Riverhorse Cafe, Durst—known for head-banging anthems like "Crack Addict"—denied the pair were an item but told PEOPLE that his feelings are "sweet, sincere things." Sweet, sincere, romantic things? "I wouldn't have feelings for someone if I was just their buddy," said Durst, 32, previously linked to Christina Aguilera and Carmen Electra. "I can't speak for Britney, but I'm allowed to feel what the hell I feel. I wish I didn't. I surely, after all this s—-, wish I didn't feel a damn thing. Trust me. I really respect her, as a sweet Southern girl. I'm very proud that I'm even able to deal with the feelings," he added. "It's a blessing." Stay tuned.
Julie Jordan and Elizabeth Leonard in Park City
- Julie Jordan,
- Elizabeth Leonard.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!