Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Happy Birthday, Jessica Biel! Check Out Her Changing Looks
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- What 50 Cent Wants to Achieve by the Age of 50 (VIDEO)
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 17, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 6
About That Night...
Nails, Premiere, Party, Sunrise: Britney Spears, Colin Farrell and 24 Hours of Hollywood Romance
Preparing for her night out, Spears, sporting a tank top bearing, in delicate, tasteful type, the words "F---You," heads to a West Hollywood nail salon. Later, she steps out for a smoke.
The twosome set tongues wagging on the red carpet at the premiere of Farrell's flick The Recruit. (Curiously, the one displaying midriff is...Farrell?) She calls him "an amazing person."
Spears, who ducked out of the Recruit screening early, and Farrell rendezvous at the Chateau Marmont hotel on Sunset Boulevard. She joins Farrell in his suite, where a party is in full swing. Among the guests at the do: Farrell's Irish family, including his brother Eamon Jr.
The couple—growing more affectionate—share a private moment on his balcony. She heads home before sunup.
The morning after
Farrell cracks a beer on the hotel balcony with his mates; later, the tireless lad reads his new Playboy interview alongside an unidentified woman (not Britney).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!