Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- SNL: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- Barack & Michelle Obama's Cutest White House Moments, Ranked
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 03, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 8
Elizabeth Vargas's First Child, Zachary, Arrives Two Weeks Past Due, but the ABC Anchor Reports That All's Well
Looking back, she says, "I feel really blessed. I'm 40. My husband ['Walking in Memphis' singer-songwriter Marc Cohn, 43, whom she married last July] and I were trying to get pregnant for a few months before we succeeded." Cohn, who has two kids from a previous marriage, shares what he calls his wife's "wide-eyed wonder" at Zack as the three nest in their New York City apartment. Only one thing might curtail their bliss. "I'm praying we don't go to war with Iraq," says Vargas, who is on a 12-week maternity leave. "If we do, I may have to go back to work earlier."
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!