Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mother of Murdered 12-Year-Old Recalls the Day of His Death: 'I Was in Complete Shock'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Warren Beatty Would Want Ronald Reagan (or Maybe President Obama) to Play Him in a Biopic
- WATCH: Justin Theroux's Cousin Louis Takes on Church of Scientology in New Movie
- WATCH: Verne Troyer Opens Up About Being Called the M-Word As a Child – and How He Physically Defended Himself Against a Bully
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 03, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 8
Elizabeth Vargas's First Child, Zachary, Arrives Two Weeks Past Due, but the ABC Anchor Reports That All's Well
Looking back, she says, "I feel really blessed. I'm 40. My husband ['Walking in Memphis' singer-songwriter Marc Cohn, 43, whom she married last July] and I were trying to get pregnant for a few months before we succeeded." Cohn, who has two kids from a previous marriage, shares what he calls his wife's "wide-eyed wonder" at Zack as the three nest in their New York City apartment. Only one thing might curtail their bliss. "I'm praying we don't go to war with Iraq," says Vargas, who is on a 12-week maternity leave. "If we do, I may have to go back to work earlier."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!