Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Naomi Watts Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Eldest Son Alexander
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Montrell Jackson's Family Says Goodbye to Slain Officer: 'Now I Can Brag About You Being an Angel'
- Demi Lovato Is Still 'Enjoying Being Single' After Having a 'Great Time' with Odell Beckham Jr. on Dinner Date
- Shannen Doherty Talks 'Impossibly Tough Day' as She Shares Breast Cancer Update After Shaving Her Head
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 03, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 8
The Surreal Life Ends Happily as Corey Feldman Marries Susie Sprague
Even with budget snafus, the Oct. 30 wedding of Feldman, 31, and homemaker Sprague, 20 (airing Feb. 20), provided a dramatic finale to The Surreal Life's run. The backyard ceremony, which featured Life housemate MC Hammer sharing officiating duties with a rabbi, "was perfect, as surreal and bizarre as our whole week had been," says Life costar (and former Survivor bad girl) Jerri Manthey.
Early in production Surreal Life producers pitched the TV-wedding idea to Feldman, who met his bride at a nightclub in 2000 and proposed in 2001. Sprague says that while the result (which included period garb because the couple's nuptial plans had involved a Victorian murder-mystery theme) was "better than I had dreamed," not having her wedding dress as a keepsake has soured her on Surreal weddings. "If I ever get married again," she says, "I'm not going to do it on TV."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!