Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shark Week's Paul De Gelder Shares His Inspiring Message to North Carolina Shark-Bite Victims
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- BLOOP!: NeNe Leakes May Be Leaving RHOA, But We'll Always Have Her Gifs
- Are Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Getting Ready for a Baby?
- The Real Reason Halle Berry Had a Major Diva Meltdown on Set
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 17, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 10
Single in the City
Fame, Fortune and Fabulous Sex (Read the Book!) Couldn't Save Kim Cattrall's Marriage
As of now, Levinson, 56, is officially gone. While the thrice-married Cattrall was at the Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen on Feb. 27, her rep confirmed that the two are "taking a break." Why? "No exact reason," says a friend. "No one is dating anyone else. It just happens." In Aspen, Cattrall wouldn't comment on the split, though she seemed happily low-key, making hot-cocoa runs and snowshoeing with buddies. "We went up the mountain," she said, "saw this incredible view and came back down." Next view: learning how to be a single woman, in real life, while taping the final season of Sex. Says one pal: "She's going to hang with her friends."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!