Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Jacob Tremblay Do an Adorable Blue Steel Impression on Conan
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- VIDEO: Kristen Wiig Makes a Pretty Convincing Peyton Manning on The Tonight Show
- Kanye West Selling T-Shirts With His Mother Donda and the Late Robert Kardashian's Faces on Them
- Kanye West Did Not Call Taylor Swift for Approval Over 'B----' Lyric, Singer Cautioned Him Against Releasing a 'Strong Misogynistic Message'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 17, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 10
To Sir, with Love
With a Nod to His Welsh Heritage, Sir Anthony Hopkins Exchanges Vows with Antiques Dealer Stella Arroyave
Their romance sprouted after Hopkins, 65, met Arroyave, 46, while shopping for furniture in her store. His 29-year marriage to second wife Jenni Lynton, a former production secretary, ended in divorce last year. During the 20-min. ceremony, which coincided with St. David's Day, honoring the patron saint of Wales, the never-wed Arroyave wore a silk chiffon ivory-colored gown designed by Les Habitudes of L.A.
Then—"Opah!"—it was time to celebrate. Daffodils and feast day aside, the reception was all Greek, the result of Hopkins's friendship with Malibu restaurateur Tony Koursaris, who catered the affair. "And my band was there, playing traditional Greek and Latin music," says Koursaris. Goldie Hawn (without Kurt Russell) got up and gyrated with the hired dancers. Not to be outdone, Mickey Rooney did a matching Tsifteteli belly dance, while waitresses balanced glasses on their heads, cheered on by comedian John Cleese and Hopkins, the Best Actor Oscar winner for 1991's The Silence of the Lambs.
Speaking of which, guests dined on roasted baby lamb and saganaki-a flaming Greek cheese and one of Hopkins's favorite dishes. The actor, sober since 1975, toasted his bride with sparkling apple cider.
As for honeymoon plans, "they didn't tell us," says Rooney's wife, Jan, a singer who serenaded the newlyweds with "Amazing Grace." "They probably want to keep it a secret."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!