Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chelsea Handler Defends Playboy Op-Ed About Having Two Abortions After Receiving Criticism Over Tone of Article
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Blac Chyna Displays Growing Bump in Form-Fitting Baby Blue Dress
- Kylie Jenner's Latest Snaps (Pretty Much) Confirm She and Tyga Have Rekindled Their Romance
- Husband and Daughters Beg For Their Lives in Chilling 911 Calls Placed Moments Before Texas Mom Opened Fire
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 11
Winter, Begone! The Stars—a Red-Rose Nicole Kidman, Lilac Lovely Diane Lane and Pretty-in-Peach Halle Berry—Blossomed at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, the Last Big Stop on the Road to Oscar
"I don't usually wear red," the Gucci-garbed actress noted.
"I can party in it," Queen Latifah said of her Emiliano Moreno.
Tie guys Ray Romano, Daniel Day-Lewis and Brad Garrett (at PEOPLE'S afterparty) scored wins.
Her Ungaro Couture was "fresh," said the Unfaithful star.
The Chicago hoofer donned a lacey black Valentino frock.
"I wanted to be bright and airy," Berry said of her chiffon Armani.
Finding a dress is "a little more difficult," noted the pregnant star (in Versace).
The Right Night for White
"No double-sided tape!" Julianne Moore said of her draped Ralph Lauren.
Courteney Cox Arquette opted for a ruffled separates ensemble by Dior.
Debra Messing, in Chado Ralph Rucci, called her hair extensions "fun."
Rachel Griffiths described her dress as "vintage French."
24's Sarah Wynter sported satin Armani.
Leave It to Cleavage
Jennifer Aniston played peekaboo in a jersey Armani.
Halle Berry accented her assets with Kwiat diamonds.
Melissa Gilbert strutted in Elie Saab.
Everyone Do the Table Hop!
About Schmidt's Jack Nicholson and Kathy Bates dined on caviar and salmon.
Uma Thurman (in floral Chanel) left hubby Ethan Hawke at home with their two kids.
"It's fun to be with your peers," said Julianne Moore (with Richard Gere).
"I love pink!" said Celine-clad Kristin Davis (with Sarah Jessica Parker, in Narciso Rodriguez, and Matthew Broderick).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!