Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sacha Baron Cohen Shocks Again! Shows Brothers Grimsby Clip Too Graphic for TV to Jimmy Kimmel Live! Audience
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom Seen Together for the First Time Since Accident on Their Way to N.Y.C
- FROM EW: Ryan Reynolds Says X-Men Origins: Wolverine Was a 'Frustrating Experience'
- Katie Holmes Attends Touched By Fire Premiere With Mom and Sisters in a Dress She Helped Design Over Text!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 24, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 11
8 Simple Rules' Teen Vixen Breaks a Few—Like Driving a Tad Too Fast (Right, Mom?)
"My Closest Adult Friend": Ritter. "Our first day," she says, "I had this tiny little tank top on. He goes, 'Missy, why are you wearing this? You need to change.' He is as protective as he is loving." (So is her real dad, Gary, 53, an Oxnard, Calif., Realtor.)
Rule No. 1 in Tennis: "There are no friends on the court," says Cuoco, a nationally ranked amateur player until she switched to acting full-time last fall.
Worst Person to Go Driving With (in your new 2003 Mercedes): Your mom. "She is in the passenger seat freaking out. She's always telling me to slow down, look out for the cars ahead." ("Well, she is a little bit speedy," says Layne, 51, a homemaker.)
On the Other Hand: "I'm a horrible driver," says Cuoco. "I was in a mini-mini accident with our other car, the Jeep. It was a fender bender. Nice chunk out of my paycheck, and there goes shopping money for me."
Should She or Shouldn't She? "I've never been to a regular high school," says the homeschooled actress (7th Heaven, My So-Called Life), who earned her diploma at 16. "But I've just been asked to my first prom by a friend." She giggles. "I should go! I've never been! I'm thinking I should just go with a bunch of people." Or: "Maybe Petey [her Chihuahua-dachshund mix] will be my date."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!