Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Julianna Margulies 'Flattered' Michelle Obama Wore Her Good Wife Dress
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Orange Is the New Black's Matt McGorry Is the SAGs' Adorable Social Media Ambassador
- Baby Boy on the Way for Reid Scott
- Why Is Eddie Redmayne Walking the SAG Awards Carpet Solo?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 13
Smooches, Surprises and War Worries Defined An Extraordinary Ceremony
And yet...even in war life goes on as it has in the past for the Oscars. In 1942, nearly three months after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, stars gathered for a military-themed evening. In 1991 CNN broke into Gulf War coverage to carry the Oscar nominations. This year after debate and soul searching, the show—muted, changed, more poignant to be sure—went on as it always has. Here's what happened.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!