Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 13
Smooches, Surprises and War Worries Defined An Extraordinary Ceremony
And yet...even in war life goes on as it has in the past for the Oscars. In 1942, nearly three months after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, stars gathered for a military-themed evening. In 1991 CNN broke into Gulf War coverage to carry the Oscar nominations. This year after debate and soul searching, the show—muted, changed, more poignant to be sure—went on as it always has. Here's what happened.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!