Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sheila E.: The Prince I Knew Was 'Funny,' a 'Genius' and 'an Amazing Gentleman'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Snap Back Queen! Kim Kardashian Sizzles in Swimsuit 5 Months After Giving Birth
- Get the Beauty Balm All the Instagram Cool Girls Are Obsessed With
- Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Are Each Other's Dates for This Year's Met Gala
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 07, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 13
Smooches, Surprises and War Worries Defined An Extraordinary Ceremony
And yet...even in war life goes on as it has in the past for the Oscars. In 1942, nearly three months after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, stars gathered for a military-themed evening. In 1991 CNN broke into Gulf War coverage to carry the Oscar nominations. This year after debate and soul searching, the show—muted, changed, more poignant to be sure—went on as it always has. Here's what happened.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!