Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Yes! Michael Keaton Says He Wants to Make Beetlejuice Sequel
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- It's a Boy for Chris O'Dowd
- Who Brightened Yolanda Foster's Day with Get Well Flowers?
- You’ll Never Guess Where Kim & Kanye Went with Chrissy Teigen & John Legend on a Double Date
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 15
Actress Liv Tyler Quietly Slips Off to Barbados to Marry Her Fiancé of Two Years, Rock Singer Royston Langdon
Guess so. On March 25 Tyler and Langdon quietly wed—a move that seemed to surprise no one. "We all knew it was coming," says Buell. The pair invited a handful of Langdon relatives to their intimate, candlelit nuptials at a private beach house on Barbados. "It was a mix of religious and civil ceremony," says Langdon's dad, Chester, who witnessed his middle son's vows, along with wife Cynthia and sons Antony and Chris. "The bride looked beautiful, stunning—but that's Liv all the time."
The pair plan to renew their vows at a late-April bash in New York City, where they are now renovating a town-house. "It will be the first time that Todd, Steven and I have all been in the same room," says Buell. "I'm really looking forward to that sense of love and healing." Anything else? "I can't wait to see [my] grandchildren. They're going to be gorgeous!" Oh, one more thing: "The dates had to be changed twice now to get everybody there."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!