Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rock Bottom? Sarah Palin Turns Head Injury into Rantable Moment About Hillary Clinton
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From the PEOPLE Archives: Gene Wilder's Tearful Goodbye to Wife Gilda Radner
- Animal Group Helps Owner Find Missing Greyhound, Then Takes Her Away
- Gene Wilder Dies: Mel Brooks, Josh Gad and More Celebrities Pay Tribute
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 15
Actress Liv Tyler Quietly Slips Off to Barbados to Marry Her Fiancé of Two Years, Rock Singer Royston Langdon
Guess so. On March 25 Tyler and Langdon quietly wed—a move that seemed to surprise no one. "We all knew it was coming," says Buell. The pair invited a handful of Langdon relatives to their intimate, candlelit nuptials at a private beach house on Barbados. "It was a mix of religious and civil ceremony," says Langdon's dad, Chester, who witnessed his middle son's vows, along with wife Cynthia and sons Antony and Chris. "The bride looked beautiful, stunning—but that's Liv all the time."
The pair plan to renew their vows at a late-April bash in New York City, where they are now renovating a town-house. "It will be the first time that Todd, Steven and I have all been in the same room," says Buell. "I'm really looking forward to that sense of love and healing." Anything else? "I can't wait to see [my] grandchildren. They're going to be gorgeous!" Oh, one more thing: "The dates had to be changed twice now to get everybody there."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!