Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
- VIDEO: Eagles of Death Metal Recall Horror of Paris Terror Attacks: We 'Immediately Knew Something Was Wrong'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 21, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 15
The Anger Management Actress Wants to Be More Than a Flavor of the Month
In like a lion, out like a lamb: She's a lesbian porn star in the comedy Anger Management but cleans up her act as a virgin in August's American Wedding.
The cruelest month: Parents Marv, 47, a fitness director, and Karen, 45, a sporting-goods store manager, named her after a character in Jacqueline Susann's Once Is Not Enough. She recently read the 1973 novel, in which her namesake experiences a drug trip, a beach orgy and an alien abduction. "It was horrible!" says Jones.
April fools: As a teen in Sioux Falls, S.Dak., Jones "did the sneak-out routine," says Marv. "One night she went out the basement window. Our dog was barking, which got her caught. Next time, she tried taking the dog with her."
Spring fever: Anger costar and executive producer Adam Sandler kept suggesting unscripted makeout sessions with Jones's onscreen lover Krista Allen. "We just went for it," says Jones. Adds director Peter Segal: "She seemed shy at first. When the cameras rolled, she turned on a new personality."
June bride? Not Jones, whose long-term relationship with Ashton Kutcher ended more than a year ago. She says romance "is too hard in this town."
New Year's resolution: "Great white [sharks] scare me, but I'd love to go down in a cage with them," says Jones, who lives in a two-bedroom L.A. pad. "Anything that really scares me, I have to get it out of my system. Like acting."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!