Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,188 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man with Successful Modeling Career Reveals He Was Secretly Homeless
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Ben Affleck's Alleged Nanny Fling 'Was the Ultimate Betrayal,' Says Jennifer Garner Source
- Mother and 2 Sons Found with Throats Slit in Florida Were Killed in Wiccan Blue Moon Ritual, Cops Say
- Sandra Lee Hospitalized with Mastectomy-Related Complication: Reports
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 16
What Do Eva Herzigova and a St. Louis Tour Guide Have in Common? Their Bad-Hair Days Led Them Both to Court
EVA HERZIGOVA's new cropped coif caused a stir when the Czech model showed up for a La Senza Lingerie photo shoot last January in New York City. The Canadian client claims her "painfully short" look was unusable for its purposes. The firm refuses to pay the model's $36,000 fee. Herzigova's management is suing for breach of contract.
AND IN OTHER HAIR NEWS...
GEREMIE HOFF's bad hair day stretched into more than a year after a trip to a St. Louis Elizabeth Arden salon to have her wavy hair straightened with a $50 relaxer treatment in 2001 resulted in a sizzled rat's nest and, worse, bald patches. "My whole life was affected," says Hoff, 56, who told a jury she had suffered depression because of the mishap. She was awarded $6,000.
August 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!