Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From Taylor's Squad to Bey's Brood: How the VMAs Pick Who Sits Where
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- James Spader Sells His Los Angeles Home for $4 Million
- Prince William Laughs Off a Mom's Request for Prince Harry's Number for Single Daughter: 'You Don't Want That!'
- 10 Celeb Confessions That Will Make You Never Want to be Famous
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 16
What Do Eva Herzigova and a St. Louis Tour Guide Have in Common? Their Bad-Hair Days Led Them Both to Court
EVA HERZIGOVA's new cropped coif caused a stir when the Czech model showed up for a La Senza Lingerie photo shoot last January in New York City. The Canadian client claims her "painfully short" look was unusable for its purposes. The firm refuses to pay the model's $36,000 fee. Herzigova's management is suing for breach of contract.
AND IN OTHER HAIR NEWS...
GEREMIE HOFF's bad hair day stretched into more than a year after a trip to a St. Louis Elizabeth Arden salon to have her wavy hair straightened with a $50 relaxer treatment in 2001 resulted in a sizzled rat's nest and, worse, bald patches. "My whole life was affected," says Hoff, 56, who told a jury she had suffered depression because of the mishap. She was awarded $6,000.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!