Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 16
An Inside Look at TV's Hottest Trend
In January Sharon Osbourne, 50, accused ICM agent Renee Tab, 26, of crashing her and Ozzy's 20th anniversary bash and unfairly walking off with a $ 15,000 raffle-prize diamond necklace. Fast forward to April 10 Osbourne runs into Tab at an L.A. sushi joint, and the fur flies. Both sides claim that the other attacked first, and both say they were forced to make emergency visits to the hospital. Now Tab's attorney says she's considering a $10 million lawsuit. And how was everyone's sushi?
"Reality programs have taken over TV," country singer Brad Paisley says of the inspiration for his new single, "Celebrity." "Not only do these people want to be famous, they don't care how they do it." Would that include cameos in his videos? Bachelorette Trista Rehn jilts him in the song's clip (it debuts on CMT April l9),and William Shatner gets to do a wicked riff on Simon Cowell.
Rolling into Las Vegas with nine pals April 12, Andrew Firestone played a little blackjack, but the only lady on his arm was the one named Luck (he ended the night up $500). The woman truly on his mind was the one he couldn't name. "If I had my way," says Firestone, 27, who can't see his chosen woman until the show's pretaped finale airs May 18, "I'd be sitting next to her right now."
RYAN'S HOPE Before finding fame as the host of FOX's American Idol, Ryan Seacrest, 28, was best known as a deejay. But one other credit has surfaced: He went out with a schoolteacher on the snarky boy-girl reality show Blind Date. (He did the appearance as a favor for a producer friend, says his publicist.) This rare 2000 episode airs May 2 in syndication....
He hasn't won (not yet, anyway), but Ruben Studdard, 33, is the show's trendsetter. His 205 jerseys, a visual tribute to his Birmingham, Ala., area code, are such a hit that the maker of the $150 shirts has more than tripled its staff to meet demand. Mighty Ruben, designer Fred Jenkins jokes, "is a size 10X."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!